TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a service that provides unlimited access to adblocker "Cokun" service. The purpose of this document is to clarify the General Terms and Conditions (“TnCs”) of the Publisher company that has full reference in the “Legal” page indicated link at the bottom of this page. Your use of the Services is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the TnCs.
Access to the content and services is subject to a charge as displayed in the “Pricing” page accessible via link bellow. Publisher company may change it at any time. The Services may be billed once, or for each period of time contracted, to the user and the price will be included in the User's periodic bill provided by payment gateway.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
Publisher company owns the copyright of the Services. Any User or third party must notify Publisher company by email if they believe their legal rights have been violated.
4. Exclusions from Warranties (the list below is not exhaustive and is not exclusive):
4.1. Availability and continuity of the site and services: In no event shall Publisher company be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from your access to or use of the Website or application, including any damages to your electronic device.
4.2. Content and Services. In no event shall Publisher company be liable for:
· The appearance and effective operation of the Website or application and updates and reliability of the content
· Damage resulting from improper use of the Website or application.
· Distribution and presence of programs that may harm the User's devices or modifying User's electronic records and files.
· Use contrary to the TnCs, laws or generally accepted usage.
· Non-compliance or violation of laws relating to third party intellectual property rights, industrial property, business or contractual secrets, privacy, honor, image, property, publishing or competition.
· Third-party non-compliance with any obligations or warranties in relation to the Services offered to Users on the Site or application, as well as poor quality, reliability, compliance, legality, utility and availability of the Third Party Services.
4.3. Content and Third Party Services: Publisher company shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage of any kind arising from your use of the Site or application and the Services offered there.
Cokun app doesn't send any SMS. The SMS is sent by the user in order to get the activation code.
5. Protection of personal data
The Site or application does not register any personal information. The email address used by the User for the purposes of customer support is strictly confidential.